Monday, July 9, 2007

GENERAL: Lets start counting - Inventory time

As with any modeler/warhammer player I at times will get infected with the bug that makes us buy too many models without ever getting around to finish painting the first batch of models we already have.

I had bought some stuff from a lot of people at bargain prices without realizing that I don't need them and sold some stuff as well. Still I have a lot of stuff that I need to sort out. With the Chaos Space Marines Codex coming out by August, my Lost and the Damned Army is about to go on limbo. I need to think of another army that I can use for the moment till the second Chaos book comes out. I had a mish mash of units for the LaTD and my worry is that I may not have all the elements of just one army to make a full 2000 point list.

The only way I'm going to find out though is to start doing inventory of everything. I'm just going to start on the 40k elements.

No comments: