Monday, May 30, 2011

Finally some time posting and modelling

Howdy to whoever is actually reading this (which is probably just me.. helps to retain the sanity).

I am currently modelling up yet some more orks to complete a 1000 point list as I am going to be compete with Obi in a 2 on 2 team tournament.. We have both decided to field orks and just to have it all on the line and get it done.. both of us have decided oh what the heck and fielded Snikrot... (hence our team name Sneaky Bastards)

The difference is that he will be playing a counts as Ghazgul while I would be having a warboss on bike. Well for the past few weeks after we had decided on the army list I have managed to do just squat... procrastination and real life have stopped me from doing anything meaningful with the army.. I have managed however to assemble 10 more ork shoota boyz for the list that I am fielding.. As well as sorta making progress on the Warboss on Bike.

With actually no imagination/inspiration for me whatsoever.. I will merely be using AOBR Warboss and putting him on a bike that I managed to get from dktiger last April.. If I managed to finish this one maybe I can actually have time left to spray bomb some figs.. (assuming it doesnt rain) and maybe make another lobba..

Who knows.. will see.

No comments: