Saturday, April 21, 2012

PAINTING : Kommandos done (7)

I had finally finished painting the Kommandos done last week  last month before I went up and climbed a mountain with my Angry Bird., Biked a few rounds before Easter, Visited Doug, Went to an Island and Tried to Evade a few zombies.(whew that was my vacation.. I need to take another vacation to rest from my vacation..)

So  I only now got to post this up after I had to retake pics. So that's 7 models done (with 7 painting points done) and I realized I have to at least paint some burnas in kommando colors and maybe add some highlights to the orks faces. But for my good for table top standards they are as good as done.





So what paints did i use so I won't forget all over again when I get around to painting more kommandos? I had some variations on where I painted them but decided that since those were Blood Axe kommandos their uniforms should at least be uniform. (sigh the puns)

 - Bosny Spray Black - UnderCoat
 - SEMCO Black - watered down to add more black to the places not hit by the spray which there were a lot of

Ork Skin-
  - PP gnarls green - base green
  - Reeves: Light Green - dry brush skin

Main Colors:
 - Vallejo Game color - Night Blue - clothes
 -  PP thamar black - any black
 -  PP Coal Black - shoes, straps gloves
 -  GW Bolt gun metal - straps, armour, gun ends and blades

Secondary Colors
 - PP menoth white base - skulls
 - PP frost bite - teeth base
 - PP khador red base - eyes. tongue, some armor plates, hair
 - PPumbral umber - wrist bands
 - PP ordic olive - grass
  - SEMCO Blue - base lining

I have not had a chance to do anything model wise after this except for buying more models (which I really should stop.. and focus on finishing the stuff I actually have.. sigh)

So what to paint next? I should paint the Remaining Killa Kan and then the Burnas  then the Lootas that I currently have. and with the Long vacation.. maybe start working on the attack buggy. Let's see

2 comments:

The Raipo said...

Hey you're getting stuff done too hehe. Not bad.

Badbeef said...

yep.. right now though.. it's too bloody hot to paint at night.. however.. it's the perfect time for the paint...

so its good for the paint bad for the painter season :D