Saturday, March 29, 2014

PAINTING: Painting Project OMEGA PROTOCOL is done.

And over the last couple of weeks while I was resting my foot (whether it is gout or just a simple sprain). I managed to paint and complete the rest of the OMEGA protocol figs.

Someone teased me that I never really needed to finish this and should have completed my still unpainted armies but this gave me something (inspiration perhaps) to actually complete them.




Here were the remaining Rejects that I completed. (Image quality poor)



Dr Cronos, the Ghin Handlers and the Lab tech



And then the Blasters




With all of them complete, I managed to apply a light coat of Matte Varnish (as I was afraid too much would make them "cloudy" from the last experience using Matte Varnish when I applied to much of it. And this was it


Wow I actually managed to finish a whole project. Well that is a first. I guess working from home does have its advantages after all :) Now I shall rest in my laurels for a brief while and then start on the other projects

No comments: