Wednesday, August 22, 2012

WIP - Long Weekend for some.. Work still for me


Well it was supposed to be a long 4 day weekend.. Too bad that didn't happen for me.. Still did manage to do some modelling work..

Got sidetracked with the Battlewagon build and just went ahead and started to build my Dakka Jet. As always I managed to sabotage myself early on by screwing up the assembly of the nose intake and the fuselage wouldn't connect right.. Fortunately found a way to fix it.


I am liking what I saw in a BOLS battle report on how he was able to have 3 twin linked supa shootas for his Dakka Jet and I copied that design as well.. Managed to at least finish most of it before having to need to paint it.

Unfortunately as soon as I connected one wing did I realize that I had connected it wrong (the gun ammo should be on top) crap.




I have actually let go of the concept that I could assemble and paint at my room. With the baby sleeping there I might wake her up and I am afraid that she would inhale the scrapings from the models that I am cleaning. Since I don't want to work at the balcony because I have to re-arrange furniture I am back to my old desk in my oldest daughter's desk  Just needed to remove/throw out a few stuff and I should be cranking stuff in no time.. I hope.


No comments: