Monday, October 1, 2012

KICKSTARTER LEAGUE 2012 - 1500 points



I had signed up for the Kickstarter League last September which was going to be a 7 week thing and you had to finish 7 games. This league had been created to encourage players to get their GT armies ready as well for everyone to get the hang of 6th ed 40k gaming.

With that in mind I joined the league with the following list:

Ork with IG allies:


Big Mek.. - W/ Burna, Heavy Armor. KFF - 110 points
WeirdBoy - w/ Warp Head upgrade - 85 points

Ork Boyz - 21 w/ Nob - eavy armour, pklaw, 2 big shootas = 176 pts
Ork Boyz - 21 w/ Nob - eavy armour, pklaw, 2 big shootas = 176 pts
Ork Boyz - 21 w/ Nob - eavy armour, big choppa and big shoota = 151 pts

DakkaJet - w/ extra supashoota - 120 points

Big Gunz - 3 kannons - 60 pts
                                                          Sub total - 878 pts..

Imperial Guard detachment

Company Command Squad
- Chimera, Las cannon weapon team, Astropath

Guardsman Marbo - 65 points

Scout Sentinels x2 - AC. Searchlights - 82

Infantry Platoon - 160pts
PCS with / AC
infantry squad w/ AC
infantry squad w/ AC

Manticore - 160pts

                                                     Sub total - 622pts.

With that in mind I have managed to acquire and partially assemble a Manticore (wanted to base coat and finish painting the body before I attach the missile assembly really.



I still need to create a Marbo model though. Aside from that most of the other models are assembled and just need for me to finish painting them all.. I had planned to finish all of this before October hit unfortunately something else came along the way ... it had an 8 pointed star...


Let's see if I manage to finish anything or Chaos pulls me to it.

No comments: