Friday, October 5, 2012

WIP - October 5, 2012

Well it is official, I had been sidetracked in doing my Kickstarter league army with having to clean and assemble 3 sets of Chaos figs from the Dark Vengeance box (the new Starter set for 6th ed gaming)

I had spent the month of September despruing and cleaning all of the models before I placed them in their own little sets of plastic containers.


That was a lot of cultist models really. I unfortunately need to get rid of the ccw cultists and replace them with the shooty DV ones because I have enough mutants from my old LaTD army. I might as well use them instead of the ccw cultists here.




I actually managed to clean and assemble all sets of Cultists and one set of Chosen and one Hellbrute




I figured I wanted to at least convert the 2 other Hell brutes that I have and figure a away to modify the two other sets of Chosen that I have.With Chaos about to come out the door by the end of the week it should be interesting what we would get and the actual points costs.. 


No comments: