Monday, July 29, 2013

PAINTING: Corporation Team Done, OGM Gaming and 40k GT Announcment

PAINTING : Crizpa Knights done.

Well I finally managed to finish the Crizpa Knights - Corporation Dreadball team as well as the Referee and the 2 balls from Dreadball.. Of course in all of this time to finally get it finished painting I apparently forgot how to take pictures of painted models... go figure.

The stuff I painted after the jump:


The Crizpa Knights
Really this looks better in real life

Referee with a Flower picture at the back.

Must always remind myself to never use PP paints for drybrushing.. or maybe I just need to have a better er drybrush brush... will see.

OPEN GAMING MEET

Managed to play with the Corp against Romy's Vermyn group in the Open Board Gaming Meet at Galleria last Saturday as well as demoed the Game with Hans who seemed to enjoy playing the game. My corp got to draw in both games though.

Then managed to have a game of Puerto Rico as well. I lost badly but not too bad and I finally corrected some of the wordings that I got wrong.

Where is the Corn?


Good to see a lot of people still playing in the OGM.. It is a bit weird though as most if not all of the people were playing with Card Games rather than Boardgames.. Oh well.

GT 40K

There are rumblings that the 40k Philippine GT would be on October. Since I usually target joining tournaments for me to finish my stuff I need to start looking at what I can field and complete in 2 months time. With me having an interestingly relaxing pace at work I might be able to pull it all off and just work from home and get to paint in the process.


No comments: