Thursday, February 15, 2007

GENERAL: Another start

Well here it is, yet another blog for me to write on. Not that my writing has gotten any better as I age. Still this blog shall serve my own purposes. That is to finally log all the stuff that I need to finish assembling and painting (which are basically miniatures(figurines) for Games Workshop's games.

I have so many half started projects that I don't know where to start. I keep leaving something unfinished before i jump into another project. First I need to get organized again, unfortunately I think I have too much stuff to be able to just dump them in one part of the room. That or the game boxes are just to damn big and i need to replace them with something smaller.

Will need to do inventory of all my stuff again, then prioritize what needs to be finished.

Blegh. I'm beginning to dread it already.

No comments: