Friday, February 16, 2007

PAINTING: Mad rush of painting.


One of the reasons that I like to join a tournament is that it forces me to paint my seemingly too high model count armies.

I had resolved to finish painting some more figures for the 1K ROE tournament to be held on Feb 17 at Robinson's Galleria and be done by Wed. Unfortunately procrastination and the lure of Company of Heroes gaming kept me from doing any painting until Wed.

Sigh.

Well I managed to finish painting my Chaos Marine with Lascannon and touched up on some other figs. Too bad the camera appears not to be able to get a very close up shot of the model. Nuts gonna have to use the older (but better) one.



I realize that the reason why I take so long with painting is because the consistency of my paints have turned to rubber. I have to constantly coax the paint to latch on to my brush.

Well at least that's done with, of to the gaming this Saturday. I wonder how I'd do?

Finished painting:
- Chaos Space Marine with Las Cannon

Finished touching up
- Leman Russ's Sponsoons (this thing still needs to have a Heavy Stubber attached)
- Based 4 Chaos Space Marines
- Added Details to the 2 Aspiring Champions
- Had one Traitor Soldier whose ammo drum was broken off and I could'nt find it. Just touched up the exposed part of the model.

TO DO:
- Once the gaming is over I need to Varnish the models which I resolve to do after the tournament as there is no more time left.

No comments: