Sunday, December 28, 2008

MODELLING: Assembling yet more Orks


Well I was supposed to start painting the rest of the DH Inquisitor Retinue but the painting bug just wasn't there. So I merely did some modeling work with Exacto Knife and Needle File.



I was able to assemble the Mek with Shokk Attak Gun that I got from Paul waay back in October. Pinned the gun in place and placed him in a bigger base. I finished assembling the last DeathKopta from the AOBR set ( 3 more from the second box to go !!!) and added dreadnought sized bases on some of my Killer Kans.

I then started on taking out the plastic pieces from the different space ork models I have and placed them in the different bits boxes.. For the time when I feel like assembling them already.

Started as well on assembling the Ork Trukk but only got as far as assembling the wheels..

Lets see what I can do next week.

(Note: Interestingly I just discovered that my Nokia phone has a Sepang, Greyscale and a Negative view of the camera.... hmm maybe I should really get me a micro sd card for my
phone pics)







No comments: