Sunday, September 5, 2010

500 Point League /Tournament at the Bunker

The Rolling Hills Gaming Club will be holding a 500 point tournaent/league every Tuesday of September all the way to October starting on the 14th. This will give a chance for the new blood to start getting used to the gaming and fighting the "veterans"

This also gives me a chance to be able to start painting a slew more orks that I still have NOT yet painted (hey what else is new) . I just need to create myself an armylist and from there start gathering the models, and then base and paint them all (most of them are probably assembled already - just a matter of finding them)

I will not use any of the existing models that I have painted (the few and far between ones) so that I get to force myself to paint some new stuff.. Now all I need is to get army builder up and running (or else heaven forbid I result to pen and papper *shudder) ... Still time is running out.. Will see :)

No comments: