Monday, September 13, 2010

MODELLING: Spray Bombed some Orks and finally painted after three years

Managed to finally finishing assembling, basing and spray bombing the 500 point orks that I have in preparation for the mini tournament tomorrow. It's 500 points for 4 weeks. This finally gives me the push to start on the orks.. Now that I have them spray bombed comes what I have dreading.. Looking at my paints and see what has turned to lumps of acryclic and what can still be slavagable. Ugh.

In line with the need for new paints I have managed to get 1500 in the model fund after selling off the Metal Furies (at a loss) good ol JojoBrets. His ship finally came in and he should be in the country until December. That should give us time to actually have a game of 8th Ed Fantasy.. assuming I can get army builder to work again in time :P

I was able to actually paint another figure -- Obis Scout Missile Launcher which he had left to me three years ago for me to finish painting.. I must say I was impressed with the PP paints. at least they were still consistent, not gunky and hell of a lot cheaper than the GW ones.. With the money I got from selling of my figs I might be able to justify myself in buying new paints at Fortress.. stay tuned :)

No comments: