Saturday, December 31, 2011

GENERAL: There goes the Momentum..

Nothing lasts forever.. After a good streak of paining, posting and gaming everything came to a halt after that last boardgame night with Star Craft.. I got with a very bad flu and was knocked out for a week. Oh well at least I managed to paint the orks while I had that momentum going....


Anyway...

BELATED MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR  everybody !!! Now that the holidays are winding down it's time to start getting back to work because sadly they wouldn't let me go on a week long vacation because we still have stuff to do at the office.. Which would have been a perfect opportunity to get some much needed assembling and painting done.. Lamentation.

Not everything was a total Loss though: There were a bunch of stuff I managed to do and a recap of other events.Played Mansion of Madness at Duds and Carlo's place. Was only able to be there for 3 hours though (which was not enough time to setup and then play the game. but I had a blast as my investigator got eaten by a zombie..





On a sad note.. this December  was the final day that the Bunker would be open and me with work not being able to attend its last day. I shall miss this store with a recap of the last day of gaming by kuneho over his website here.



On a more lighter note managed to actually meet up with Thad, Raipo and Homer as I visited the last Open Gaming Meet for the year of 2011.. Raipo's excellent write up can be read here:





Well here is to the year 2011.. May I finally get to do more gaming and hobby stuff for this coming year 2012. It's supposed to be the year of Chaos next year... We will see :D

No comments: