Thursday, April 25, 2013

WIP: Second DakkaJet Aseembly complete

Well I have not been totally idle with regards to the hobby :P.

Managed to start assembling the dakkajet that I have. I tried to loot what I saw on the internet before on how he reversed the side engines and placed the much needed extra set of Supa Shootas at the bottom. It looked easy but as always it was easier seen than done.


Had to cut/file away the extra stuff and when I was going to put the tube in I realized that It was bigger than what I had expected. No matter I just dived headlong in and made do with what I did.





After that most of the assembly was a breeze since I had done this before (err except for that rear chain thing which I had forgotten to assemble first (doh).

Now I just need to paint this (as well as the cockpit)

No comments: