Monday, October 17, 2011

MANILA TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP - Crap what flavor of SM to use?

Barely a week to go for the Manila Team Championships and I still do not have a list ready to use by then.. Arrggh,,,

Hindered by my lack of list building I decided to try to do this in reverse. I would get all of the models that I have had assembled, display them and then think if I can get to use them ...


the more or less assembled stuff



And then I realized that yes I do have too much stuff that is left that needs to be painted or traded away...
A better look at the Models that are mostly assembled and mostly painted

Anyway.. I thought I'd share what units I have that are least somehow painted and somehow assembled (btw the chaos models would have been stern guard had I decided to use them)  Yep there are probably 30 or more models somewhere that are not yet assembled and quite a huge number of vehicles that I have not finished assembling or repainted.

Some of the vehicles


Anyway I am starting to lean to a Hybrid Mech-Foot BA list with Sternguard.. Not sure if it has the numbers to nuke others though. The list follows something like this.

1 Librarian -  Blood Lance, Cover save
1 Corbulo
5 SternGuard w/ 2 Lascannons
  1 Rhino - w/ HKM
5 SternGuard w/ 2 Lascannons
  1 Rhino - w/ HKM

1 Land Speeder w/ HF, MM
1 Land Speeder w/ HF, MM

10 Tactical Marines  w/MG w/ ML
 1 Rhino w/ HKM w/ Pinle Storm

5 Assault Squad troops w/ MG
 1 Razorback with HB w/ Pintle Storm

5 Assault Squad troops w/ MG
 1 Razorback with HB w/ Pintle Storm

5 Dev Squad  w/ 4ML
 1 Razorback with Las TwinPlamsa

5 Dev Squad  w/ 4ML
 1 Razorback with Las TwinPlamsa

-- I have Corbulo for the bubble to keep the Devs and probably the Sternguard with FNP goodness.

The Librarian will go with the Tac Squad (that has been combat squadded) still in the Rhino while the squadd with the ML stays behind. The Razorbacks go around shooting at stuff only disembarking the assault squads if they really really need to.I think I have to much bling with these guys and too bad I do not have any Twinlinked AC dreads.. still.. will see.

No comments: