Friday, June 22, 2012

GENERAL: Things are coming back to normal.. I hope

Well things have just been crazy the past few weeks.

The 2nd half of May saw me handling a new project that got me so stressed that I actually stopped eating and started to lose weight.. Too bad the extra work hours prevented me from painting anything.

Then for the 2nd half of June my family and I had to attend to a major family crisis. I pray to god that it is now all under control and I am thankful that me and my wife were there to support each other through it.


I am thankful for other people's prayers and the concern and support that they have given.

Thank you all.... now then let's get back to some war gamming.

On a side note: I have actually managed to come around and start finishing the Horus Heresy Books that I have.

Managed to finish both Fulgrim and Descent of Angels in two weeks. Fulgrim seemed like the first 3 books condensed in one while Descent felt more of a Fantasy book that sort of left me hanging.. I guess there is going to be a sequel to the book afterwards (which since I'm ignorant of the whole series I assume it is so)


No comments: