Friday, January 4, 2008

GENERAL: The return of the old workbench..

Well back in July of 2007 I had changed my table for something that would aid in painting... Sadly that was not the case.. with my models, paint and tools all over my room (since I had no central place to put anything) it would take me 30 minutes just to look for the stuff that I needed and by that time Id lose interest.. and as a result I never painted another model... then the last quarter of the year happened and I got married and well... still no painting.

Well before the new year started it was time to shake things up a bit at home. I replaced the computer table downstairs with the one that my sister had bought but never used... and had that table moved back upstairs in its old place.. I was also able to finally unstuck the window behind it and now it shall be permanently closed to prevent more dust from getting in the room.

Lets see what happens this time :)

No comments: