Sunday, February 19, 2012

BOARDGAME: Good times with Sthrad and Raipo


Though nothing was done modelling wise with my projects for this week, I did manage to get some geeky Board Gaming time with Raipo coming in straight from his night shift work to crash at my place before gaming as well as Sthrad that had came all the way from San Antonio Zambales to get a game in; despite having to reschedule the the event 2 days prior to the weekend.



Managed to get the following games in:
    -- Chaos in the Old World  -- (Khorne wins dial victory)
    -- Puerto Rico -- (me winning this one)
    -- 2 games of Shadow Over Camelot ( both games we had lost because of the siege engines surrounding Camelot)

I really would like to get the expansions for Rune Wars and Chaos in the Old World.. Also in thinking about any future board game purchases I should really focus more on flexible games.. those that let from 2 to 6 players play.. with that I do have Imperial 2030 in mind for a game to get in the future.. but let me at least play Android first before that time :)

Till next month then.

1 comment:

The Raipo said...

Blood for the blood god!

Ugh and I forgot my digicam...