Wednesday, February 22, 2012

PAINTING: Killa Kans done !!!

Finally.. after seeing the black in all these months I finally finished painting the 2 Killa Kans that I had assembled ages ago.

I realized that aside from posting this so that my readers ( you know the two of you) will get to read them is that this would also serve as a log for how I painted the models specifically what paints I actually used. You know since I tend to forgot exactly what I did and how I did it.


Pics of the Kans









Paints that I used:
  • UnderCoat - Bosny Flat black

P3 Paints
  •  Khador Red Base
  •  Pig Metal
  •  Coal Black
  •  Frost Bite

Vallejo Game Color
  • Hammered Copper
SEMCO 
  •  Mud Cake
  •  Blazing Orange
  •  Cobalt Blue

Back to painting ork boyz for me. Hmm.. time to actually do something to the Kommandos that I have and have been playing with (unpainted) for the most part of 3 years. Need to do some washing and basing before I spray bomb them. Might as well do that, the dreadnought and the other plastic kan so I can do it all in one go (spray bombing I mean)

Recap of what I need to do:
- base all of the models that I can.. dreadnought, kan, burna boyz, kommandos
- spraybomb until the sprays are dry.
- paint the kommandos





2 comments:

The Raipo said...

1.base all of the models that I can.. dreadnought, kan, burna boyz, kommandos
2.spraybomb until the sprays are dry.
3.paint the kommandos

you forgot:
4.???
5. PROFIT!

Badbeef said...

I'm not sure about the part were their is profit though :P