Monday, March 12, 2012

WIP : Ork Attack Buggy

Well during the middle of my long vacation I finally decided to at least start on making the converted Attack Buggy. I thought it was going to be easy.. just take out the screws and pop open the wheels.. Well then i saw that it was using a funky kind of screw.

What the F?
Soooo.. I spend an hour trying to get to the wheels (without damaging them.. well mostly not damaging them) using a modelling saw, a hacksaw and finally sidecutters.. Basically tried all the tools that I had at the time to get at the wheels.

Used everything but the kitchen sink to pry the wheels. One more to go


Finally managed to get the wheels out and then decided I might as well start on trimming the kopta and seeing how I am going to fit them. 

Right side view

Left side view

Thankfully I got some plastic rods that I got from Romy (3 in length from whatever measurement the cutboard is on.) .. still need to fill in the gaps from the cuts but at least its a start.. 

Top View: Large Gap on top that needs covering


Putting everything using blue tack makes it all look beautiful
Let's see what happens to this project further on.

No comments: