Tuesday, November 1, 2011

GENERAL: Campaign Play

A part of me really likes to do campaign type of play.. wether it be for a more narrative approach or to chain the games that you play wether among friends or in a tournament/league type of gaming. I believe these things add much flavor to the games that we play. These are a few of the campaigns that I managed to run or participate in and over the course of the following weeks I hope to put some of them here for posterity sake


List of campaigns:
  • Corriba -- some one did a good job of expanding this section of the imperium. The original site is now gone but I managed to salvage as much as I can. Plan to at least increase this as much time as I have.
  • Storm Campaign. - The first campaign that I ran during the Weekday Warriors gaming we did back in Makati and in Romy's place. I will be putting up the old stuff here
  • Oakwood Campaign - Battle for Makat  -- This was back in the days of Weekday warrior gaming in Makati. Obi did a good job of doing the web work for me .

A salute to Going on Campaign for creating an online campaign mechanic that people would use and I hope to be able to do so again. Haven't played much for the past couple of years but I'm hoping this would inspire me to do some campaigns again (and get a couple of dedicated players to do so)


No comments: