Tuesday, November 1, 2011

GENERAL: Win - Lose Ratio Gaming - Over the years

Back in the day of me being more active in the gaming scene, I used to keep a very detailed Win-Lose Ratio in my games, just to see how good I was getting as a player. I also used this to stack up how my army would do against different players, under different scenarios and against particular codexes. This sort of stopped when 4th ed came along and I lost some interest in playing my miniature soldiers (paint drying has a way to do that to me).

I did manage to salvage as much of my win lose ratios over the years and because I am a pack rat I might as well star posting them up over at the Win-Lose Score board tab on top. These records are of course not complete with me missing games from here and there but at least it helps me see where I stand as a gamer.

I will not anymore break it down into individual armies or who I fought because its not anymore applicable with the current edition but will just post the win draw lose values I have had.. per army over the years.. regardless of what edition it was.

Perhaps when I get more time in will I start doing detailed game analysis.. After all 6th edition is right around the corner...

Anyway the link to my win lose ration can be found by following this Game Standings over the years or by just clicking on the link above.

No comments: